The One of a Kind Show is a marketplace for local artisans from Canada and the United States to showcase and sell their handmade crafts including clothing, beauty products, home décor, artwork and jewellery. The show runs Easter weekend and begins Wednesday, March 23. Tickets are $13 online or $15 at the door. You can purchase tickets here.
1. Poetic Blend creates a variety of beauty products made from organic, plant-based ingredients that are sustainably and ethically harvested. You can also rest assured there are no animal products or animal testing involved.
2. Guild Eyewear designs beautiful and stylish, one of a kind eyewear; all handmade in Toronto using organic materials. The round frame Royals and cat-eye Zeitgeist styles are our personal favourites and right on trend for Spring 2016.
3. Dalish Cosmetics is a PETA-approved, cruelty-free line of makeup and skincare. Their products are all made in Canada with locally sourced and natural ingredients.
4. Dagg and Stacey is a Toronto based clothing line designing simple, effortless pieces made primarily from recycled, vintage, high quality fabrics. All of the clothing is created and manufactured in Toronto.
5. Pepper B. products are produced in small batches and sewn by hand in a downtown Toronto studio. The simple, elegant Didot throw pillows and inserts are made to order.